- Most mornings I don’t use anything to clean my face but a splash of water. If it feels oily/dirty (which is not often) I will use a cotton pad with Bioderma and swipe it over my face.
- Next I use an eye cream right now I’m using the Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream.
- Right now I’m using Aczone for my acne and that is what I put on my face next.
- Up next is my moisturizer and right now I’m switching it up between three. If I’m not going anywhere and not planning on putting on make up for a few hours I use Nourish Organics Pure Hydrating Organic Argan Face Serum. The other two I switch between is the Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Mostierizer SPF 15 or my sample of Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream. I’m really liking the Eslor Cream but a full size (1.7 oz) is $85!!!! That is crazy but my skin really loves it… I got my sample from Birchbox so maybe I will use points to pay for most of the insane price tag…. maybe…
- First I use a cleaning oil to remove the majority of make up from my face.
- Next I use a cleanser to make sure everything is off. I switch between these four, Dr. Brant Pores No More Cleanser , Beauty Without Cruelty AHA 3% Facial Cleanser, Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, or Red Flower Nature Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser
- If its been a heavy make up day (and it usually is…) I use my Clarisonic in the shower to get every last bit of make up off. If its a light make up day or I’m not wearing any I will use my cleanser on a Konjac Sponge.
Scrubs and Masks–
- I use a scrub 2-3 times a week. Right now some of my favorites to use are the Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask, Derma E Microdermasbrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , St Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Scrub , and the Boots Botanical All Bright Purifying Face Scrub.
- I use a max 2-3 times a week. My favorites to use right now are the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment , Orgins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, Lush Mask of Magnaminty and my DIY Yogurt and Honey Mask!
- I apply my acne treatments which are Aczone and Differin and wait for that to sink into my skin.
- Next I apply my eye cream which is the same as what I use in the morning.
- Then I use a few drops of Shea Terra Organics Argan Oil