A few months ago I found this best of kit on Hautelook and decided I needed it. Well not need you know but I thought I needed it for review purposes… 🙂 Kitten is a best selling eyeshadow and gloss for Stila and I thought I should let you know if its great or not!
This can still be found on amazon where it retails for $65.00 but I bought mine on Hautelook for $24.00. Is this worth $65.00? No. Worth $24.00? YES !
What It Is::
Stila Best Of Kitten 6 Piece Makeup Gift Set is an exquisite collection of makeup essentials which will ensure you look dazzling all year round.
Featuring a gorgeous all-over shimmer, eye shadow, eyeliner and ever popular Lip Glaze, Best Of Kitten 6 Piece Makeup Gift Set is beautifully presented in a gold fringed cosmetics bag and comes with a free designer bangle to ensure you look glamorous from top to toe.
- Eyeshadow In Compact in Kitten – An award-winning sparkling nude eye shadow with a pressed powder formula which offers long lasting wear and pigment rich colour. Easy to apply, this signature neutral hue has a silky smooth texture which glides over the eyelids effortlessly and can be worn wet or dry for a variety of different looks. Packaged in a sleek black compact, Eyeshadow In Compact is perfect for throwing into your handbag.
- All Over Shimmer Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer – Adds a touch of universal nude shimmer to the face and body for a radiant glow. This creamy, skin-enhancing luminizer gives the skin a fresh, radiant glow; Soft Focus Pigments help diminish skin imperfections whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines and sun spots. Ideal for mixing with your favourite lotions or your Stila Foundation, All Over Shimmer Luminizer adds a touch of brightened radiance to the skin. Stila’s signature shimmer leaves the skin with a soft and subtle shimmer and instant luminosity.
- Lip Glaze in Kitten – A non-sticky, deliciously scented lip gloss in an iconic shimmering nude. This high-shine lip gloss will get the lips the attention that they deserve! A cult favourite, Stila Lip Glaze has a flavour and scent. A makeup bag essential, Lip Glaze is long lasting, moisturising and never sticky. Packaged in Stila’s famous click pen, this signature gloss is ideal for throwing in your handbag and gives the lips a flush of sheer colour and high shine. Wear alone or layer over your favourite lipsticks for gorgeous lips every day.
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded 0.28g – A highly pigmented eye liner pencil in a metallic golden bronze. This smooth, waterproof eye liner glides onto the eye lids without skipping, dragging or pulling. Easy to apply, Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner imparts intense, vibrant colour effortlessly for beautifully defined eyes. The innovative,flexible formula ensuresthat colour stays put all day and night without flaking, creasing or moving. Glide onto upper and lower lash lines or smudge into a shadow over the lid. Once set, the colour won’t budge.
- BaubleBar Pyramid Bracelet – An edgy gold toned bangle with pyramid detailing. Sure to add a touch of rock chick glamour to your party outfit, BaubleBar Pyramid Bracelet is a limited edition design from cult US designer BaubleBar.
- Gold Fringed Clutch – A stylish metallic clutch which will jazz up any little black dress. With a striking metallic fringe design and a secure zip fastening, this exclusive clutch bag is a must have for storing your Stila party essentials inside.
Left to Right– Kitten Eyeshadow, Kitten All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, Waterproof Smudge Stick in Gilded, Lip Glaze in Kitten
Let me know if you would like to see a look using these products!
^^^^HauteLook:: HauteLook is a Los Angeles-based online retailer, offering members limited-time sales on clothing, accessories, kids’ items, home decor, and beauty products. ^^^^
Makeup Geek recently launched eyeliners! I love the Makeup Geek eye shadows and pigments so I am excited to give this new product a try. I just got theses so I haven’t used them yet but I wanted to share the four that I picked up and I will report back with a full review soon! They retail for $9.00 on the Makeup Geek Website.
I was planning on just numbering the shades in the palette but I found the pictures below on BH Cosmetics Instagram and apparently the shadows have names although they aren’t on the packaging.
I have Elizabeth Motts Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid. I then put Bone all over over my lid up into my crease. Then I used a mixture of Burnt Sienna and Chocolate Brown in the crease and really defused it with a fluffy crease brush. Then I used Shell Beige on the outer and inner portions of my lid leaving the middle section of my eyelid clean. Then I popped Yellow Gold on the middle of my eyelid. I chose Pale Ivory and Lilac Pink mixed as an inner corner highlight. In the second pictures below I used a mixture of Slate Gray and Shimmering Charcoal on my lower lash line and Avon SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Aqua Pop on my lower lash line.
On the rest of my face::
Primer: Dr. Brant Pores No More Primer
Foundation: Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 in Cool Vanilla
UnderEye Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Concealer in Fair
Under Eye Setting Powder: e.l.f. High Definition Powder in Sheer
Concealer for Extra Coverage: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
Powder: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral
Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Blush: The Matte Darker Pink/Mauve Shade in the P & P & Zombies Palette
Highlighter: The Highlighter in the P & P & Zombies Palette
Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Light/Medium
Masacara: theBalm Tall Dark and Handsome in Black
I have the shades Jane and Mary on my lips. I’m working on a separate post with the Lip Glosses swatched!