Why spend $5-$25 on sea salt spray to achieve beachy waves when you can make it yourself in under 5 minutes for a fraction of the cost? Its super simple, which means even I can do it, so you can too! You will need a few items and I’m pretty sure 1 if not 2 of these items you already have.
1. 1 Cup of water (you should have this at home)
2. 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt (there’s a 50/50 chance you have this)
3. 1 Teaspoon of Hair Gel (there’s a pretty good chance you have this too, or you can be like me and steal it from your brothers bathroom…)
4. A spray bottle ( you can pick one up from the drugstore for under $2 or be green and use an empty bottle)
5. A few drops of Argan Oil ***(this can be costly, see if a friend has some and ask to steal a few drops!)
Heat the water in the microwave or on the stove and add the salt, gel and argan oil and stir until dissolved. Once the water has cooled pour it into your spray bottle. I make sure before every use I give the bottle a good shake. Its really that simple!!
*** While it may seem counterproductive the oil isn’t optional. This is what keeps the spray from making your hair look dry and feeling brittle and hay like. My hair is fine and leans towards oily but if you have dry or coarse hair you will need to add a little more. ***
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil $16-$96
**This week via Ebates you can get 8% cash back at Sephora Online; Sign up!**