When my friend Emily and I head to Sephora its never a good situation for our bank accounts. I credit her with first telling me about this primer and I have fallen in love. I’m halfway through my second bottle so I think a review is in order. First off this primer looks pretty cool swirled in the bottle with colors of lavender, pink and green. According to Stila, this innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly color-corrects, brightens and covers skin imperfections for a flawless face with no fuss.
Is my face flawless after application? No, but I can definitely tell a difference in the tone of my skin and it makes the application of foundation much smoother.
This primer contains Stila’s Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex:
- Magician- Instantly makes imperfections disappear
- Multitasker – Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pores and pigmentation
- Miracle Worker- Hydrates, controls oil and improves skin texture
I’m sure your next question is the same as mine was, why all the colors and what do they do?
- Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
- Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
- Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots
Stila One Step Correct Primer